Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hilla-reek

I watched Hillary Clinton's speech last night and it reminded me of Barbara from Topeka who brought her mixed race, transgendered, quadriplegic siamese twins to me and said...

Okay, okay Hillary, we get it, you KNOW people! About mid speech I began to wish that I hadn't just eaten dinner because I was starting to feel queasy. By the end of the speech, I was glad that I had eaten dinner because I lost my appetite. I don't know why I tortured myself by watching, I guess it's the same reason why so many people are intrigued by freeway chases...your kinda hoping that something happens, you can't stop watching because you're afraid that as soon as you turn the channel, something will happen, and in the end...nothing happens.

The speech was bland and full of rhetoric, just what one would expect. Oh well, had to watch. Oh and to follow that up, I watched Bill's speech tonight...no comment.

1 comment:

Matt N Karen said...

Matt watched this speech, I could not. I did however watch Obama's last night and well....I liked the theme music.